For a long time now, I had been consumed with the idea of appearing cool, hot and any other heat related adjective. After a lot of futile effort and false starts, I have given up, feeling like the absolute ass that I was. The reasons behind this perceived failure are not far to seek
* I dont believe that a Pulsar is an indispensible asset.
* Branded clothes dont exactly make the best purchases. Most of the times, they are overhyped and are obscenely priced.
* Having a girlfriend is quite a pain in the ass. Hence I have decided to abstain.
*Travelling in public transport in no way compromises you or affects the kind of human being you are
* Hairstyles are a bourgeoisie past time.
* Partying Sucks. Period.
* Bunking college isnt cool. Its plain stupid.
* Fridays neednt necessarily mean a trip to IMAX.
* Small time hotels serve food tastier than Pizza Hut or KFC.
* There are better ways to commit suicide than smoking.
* Drinking can give you cirrhosis along with pleasure.
* Discussing history and politics isnt being boring.
* Reading books is preferable to watching MTV.
* Cellphones arent my idea of making a statement.
* There is a world beyond Baristas, grande-coquettes, discotheques and bedrooms.
* You neednt necessarily have Britney Spears’ posters in your bedroom.